WCM recently took the film festival show on the road with the Whistle Stop Filmmakers Interactive Local Meetups) F.I.L.M. Festival. WCM works with a variety of local organizations around Wyoming to provide indie films. The WSFF rolled into a Saratoga bar, an Encampment school and a synagogue in Cheyenne.
- The Covered Wagon is a 1923 classic silent movie that includes over 200 tribal members, mostly Northern Arapaho fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Impeach Robert Kraft! twitter.com/gtconway3d/sta… 3 months ago
- We received a grant and now raising some matching funds - a few bucks from a whole bunch of people! Anyone who cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- "Beyond Heart Mountain" is available for preorders. The release date is February 19th, the Day of Remembrance. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
- Check out this book - "Beyond Heart Mountain" which is a brief history of the Japanese community in downtown Cheyen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
Amazon Smile Donation
<a href=”https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-0473258″><img src=”https://bouldercomedia.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/amazon-smile-small.png” alt=”Click Amazon Smile”></a>